The bio is in the picture, so no need to write it all down here, instead I will put fun facts.
1) The Chaos Blade's design was got from staring at a clock at 12:30.
2) The ideas that played a minor role in the sword's concept came from "Star Wars" by George Lucas, the "Soul Series" by Namco, and "Kingdom Hearts" by Square Enix.
3) The blade has no edge and it's perfect cone shade ability to cut from all angles was based on the symbol of Chaos, which is a circle with 8 arrows which represent all directions.
4) The chaos blade's over all color is based on the user's aura color.
5) Because the sword can use it's own chaos abilities and has a link to the chaos form with sentience, the chaos blade is effectively considered a chaos user in it's own right.
Chaos Blade (c) Moralde10/Knight